Raw + Revolution Tribal Circles Member Policies and Procedures
Video Call in Procedures:
Community Membership: Tribal Circles will take place via Zoom video conference line, a free video call software. You can download the zoom application online. Please refer to your monthly email for your weekly time and call link. You can call in via computer, tablet, or phone.
Mentorship Membership: Tribal Circles will take place via Zoom video conference line. Please refer to the link in your email for your weekly call time and link to join. Please note that circles will begin on time. Plan to come to all circles. If you miss a circle, you may listen to the recording afterwards. You can call in via computer, tablet, or phone.
Refunds: Do to the nature of this program, there are no refunds.
Confidentiality: We respect the confidentiality of your information, except otherwise authorized by you, or as required by law.
Responsibility: It’s your life and you are 100% responsible for the results you do or don’t produce. At the end of the day, you can receive the most brilliant coaching but without true listening, feeling and passionate action, the most brilliant coaching is just expensive energy. With passionate action, this program can become the catalyst to creating your best life.
Disclaimer: Member understands that Brittany Relyea and Kristen Rice are not physicians, doctors, therapist, business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Member understands their participation in this program will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment. Member understands that Consultant has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Member; (2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto; or (3) act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy. Member understands that a coaching relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of the Program. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
How To Get The Most From Tribal Circles
1. Call in on time and connect via video. It’s important to show up fully, be seen and take up your sacred space.
2. Be in a place where you can speak freely and don’t feel censored.
4. Come open to new ideas and prepared to share and support your sisters.
5. Take some time before each coaching call to connect into the weekly prompt along with your current desires and areas of exploration. This means making a list of questions or concerns that you'd like to address in each session.
6. If you're a note taker, have a dedicated notebook so you can jot down any insights.
7. Be honest. Tell the truth. Speak from your heart and soul. There is no topic off limits and we create a safe place to hold anything you are processing. Fast growth requires total honesty with yourself, with us and the rest of your life.
8. Take passionate action when required or prompted.
9. Connect with the other women in the tribal group. We encourage you to create your own separate group for your circle in Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other technology that you’d like to use to stay in touch in-between your circles. It’s great to be able to check in between calls and share encouragement.
1. I have read and agree to all the policies and procedures on the previous pages entitled “Member Policies and Procedures”.
2. I understand that the agreed payment option is due in advance on the 25th of the month prior to the month of service. Example: April circles will be billed on March 25th.
3. I understand that my subscription will automatically bill my account on the 25th of the month and if I’d like to cancel my account I must email my request to email@example.com by the 20th of the month to allow for processing.
4. I understand If I cancel after the 20th of the month, my cancellation will not be valid until the next month's service. Example: If you cancel on April 23rd, you will still pay and be enrolled in May Tribal Circles, but your membership will be cancelled in June and you will not be charged further.
5. I understand that any missed circles or monthly calls cannot be made up.
6. I will be available at the agreed upon time for my circle. If my availability changes, I can request to switch circles at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I have read “How to Get the Most from Tribal Circles” and understand the guidelines.
8. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my personal well-being, including my choices and decisions. I understand that I am always free to reject any advice, suggestions, or requests made by my coaches in this program.
9. I understand that my confidentiality will be honored unless required by law to disclose information about me.
10. I understand that coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advice for legal, financial, medical, tax, or other matters normally handled by other professionals.